This form MUST be completed online.
• Applicant Must duly complete and submit this form online
• Applicant Must print and submit a completed scholarship form attached with the following documents: admission letter, tuition fees receipt, and birth certificate or age declaration.
• Applicant Must obtain and submit attestation/declaration letter from his/her department, testifying that he/she is a student of the institution and or department so acclaimed.
• All candidate for update application MUST re-apply and submit on or before 10th October, 2019. While new applicant MUST apply and submit on/before 31st October, 2019. • Please return the hard copy of printed application form and other documents to Umar Abdullahi Galle at Islamic Society of Eggonland office No 4, Amra Plaza, Aren Eggon’s Palace Road, Nassarawa Eggon, Nasarawa State, Nigeria.
ELIGIBILITY, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Applicant MUST be Muslim and hails from Eggon community
• Award is available for regular students ONLY
• The bursary is meant to offset tuition fees ONLY
• Scholarship holder, having accepted our offer, is expected to agree to his/her name and other academic profile be used by the ISE for promotional activities when necessary.
• ISE Scholar at the end of academic session MUST submit his/her progress report duly signed by his/her department or faculty.
• Having offered the scholarship, and should the awardee withdraw from the school, ISE reserve the right to terminate the award with immediate effect.
• Scholarship shall be awarded at the discretion of the ISE’s award committee, and there shall be no legal action against ISE for refusal, denial, suspension or termination of its scholarship to an applicant or awardee.
• Any application that is properly filled or submitted, will NOT be considered.