What We Do
We engage in inclusive Da’wah within and outside the Eggon community. Our Da’wah project includes:
- Airing of Tafsir Quran in Eggon language on local television and radio stations
- A translation/transliteration of Quran in the Eggon language
- Publication of ISE Da’wah quarterly magazine
- Publicizing Da’wah on ISE social media platforms
- Organizing and presenting lectures, seminars and conferences
- Organizing special preaching events in mosques, towns and villages.
Da’wah will provide different perspectives on the Quran, Hadith, and Sunna literatures. We work with informed scholars of the Quran of reputable Islamic backgrounds. Our Da’wah project is open to all, and everyone’s contribution is highly valued and welcomed.
ISE provides many different community and humanitarian services. We fund projects such as building mosques, hospitals, digging boreholes etc., and also provide relief and aid to victims of disasters, crises, particularly vulnerable children and adults. We solicit and accept partnership with non-government organizations and agencies who carry outcommunity and humanitarian services.
Donate to support our cause
Click the Donate button below